Cloud Services for FairCoop
fairkom is providing cloud services to members and promoters of the FairCoop community.
Use the following services with fairlogin:
- fairchat.net - Chat Service
- some Telegram groups mirrored
- fully integrates fairmeeting.net Audio/Videoconferencing
- git.fairkom.net - Issue Tracker
- wiki.fair.coop - Dokuwiki
- nextcloud at fairkom.net/owncloud
- nextcloud file store (with file sharing and syncing with your desktop)
- nextcloud calendar (sync with your smartphone e.g. with DavDroid)
- FairCoop calendar as shown as calendar.fair.coop
- personal calendars
- nextcloud addressbook
- E-mail client (in progress)
- Deck (kanban board)
- GroupOffice with
free e-mail account with your domainDue to the re-engineering of the login system, we are currently not issuing new e-mail accounts for GroupOffice automatically. If there is an urgent need please submit an issue here.
- files (downloads and uploads seamless to your desktop when Java is installed
- sync files via owncloud (pro feature)
- access your private mails with your @cloud.fair.coop e-mail address
Not yet connected to Single-Sign-On:
- Fair-Coin.org Webseite
- forum.fair.coop (Discourse, Ivan)
- org.fair.coop (Redmine, Ivan)
Please use the gitlab issue tracker to provide feedback on fairlogin services or if you would like to add a service or need a special login (with e-mail or in faircoop group) or if you want to federate your ID server. See also fairapps.net for a complete list of services available by fairkom.
fair.coop is an open collective for equality, ecology and a fair economy, strongly committed to use open source technology.
Pick up an open task
Translations, graphical design, software development or testing? If you really want to lend a hand and help the FairCoop ecosystem growing, do not hesitate to browse our to do list. We are managing open tasks with gitlab and remunerate your effort with up to € 10.- per hour (or its FairCoin equivalent) in FreedomCoop's Open Cooperative Platform. Get in touch with us in the Open Coop Work chat group. If you are a software developer, you may also have a look at the FairCoin group at github (Python, C++, Java) or join the OCP team (Django, Python).